FYI: Further Updates at the bottom
Here is a quick update on the ruleset changes for the UTPL season 2020 Spring.
- Map pool
- 2on2 TDM
- Chill_shell will leave the map pool.
- Antiquus (Beta012) will be added to the map pool.
- Download: https://utcc.unrealpugs.com/map/160
- 4on4 TDM
- Goose_b1 will leave the map pool.
- Rankin-LE will leave the map pool.
- Defiance will be added to the map pool.
- Nitro will be added to the map pool.
- Download: https://utcc.unrealpugs.com/map/168
- SidCastle-IV will be added to the map pool.
- Download: https://utcc.unrealpugs.com/map/1168
- Temple will be replaced by Temple-IV
- Download: https://utcc.unrealpugs.com/map/1160
- UTPL Armour will be added to the ruleset.
- Energy Enforcer will be added to the ruleset.
- Absolute Hitsounds 0.50 will be replaced by MutHitSounds.
- Download: https://utcc.unrealpugs.com/mutator/833
- The optional rule of playing 1 map (for each mode) on an NA server when facing an NA team will become mandatory. However, if a hub (e.g. GCP London) provides the fairest solution for both team, that alternative would be the preferred hub for all matches.
- Relegation and promotion
- The relegation and promotion will happen directly without relegation clanwars.
- The last-ranked team of the Epic division will play Challenger Division the upcoming season.
- The first-ranked team of the Challenger Division will play Epic Division the upcoming season.
- Map pool
- Deck_test will be added to the map pool.
- Hazard (V2) will leave the map pool.
- Energy Enforcer will be removed from the ruleset.
- Fairplay Rules
- The obligatory “No private streaming” rule only applies for the Epic Division. As the Challenger Division in UTPL Season 2 will not have a dedicated streamer for the RYE Gaming Twitch channel, all players are free and encouraged to stream their pov.